Right from travel planning to ticketing services, hotel bookings, visa processing and organizing activities such as excursions and safaris, Cozmo Travel has succeeded in redefining the role of the travel consultant.
A member of the Air Arabia Group, Cozmo Travel LLC commenced its operations as a full-fledged IATA certified travel agency on 26 May, 2010 in Sharjah. Cozmo Travel currently holds a portfolio of 39 branches in the GCC with 26 branches operating out of the UAE, seven branches in Saudi Arabia, three in Qatar, two in Kuwait and one in Bahrain. With our rapid expansion plans, this count will continue to grow.
In addition to offering our own host of travel management solutions we are also the fulfillment partner for Air Arabia Holidays and handle the operations for 28 of Air Arabia’s ticketing sales shops, including city check-in facilities, in the region. We take pride in expanding our network including Air Arabia sales shops to more than 67 branches in five countries within a span of only five years.
Cozmo will formulate easy, convenient, reliable and fun travel arrangements.
- Reputation & Reliability
- Customer Service
- Operational Excellence
Cozmo Travel’s portfolio of services:• Airline reservations and ticketing
• Hotel bookings
• Holiday packages
• UAE visa application processing
• Foreign visa application assistance
• Airport meet and greet service
• Inbound and outbound tours
Specialised services:Business travel services:
In an age where time and resources are of the essence, Cozmo Travel aims to ensure seamless efficiency in corporate travel management with the following services.
• Personal handling of every company profile
• Manual and automated low fare analysis
• Travel policy compliant and non-compliant options
• Business conferences and seminars
• Corporate travel management and staff incentive programmes
• Visa application assistance
• 24X7 service from dedicated professionals
At Cozmo Travel, every customer’s dream holiday begins the moment they step into the privacy of the Cozmo Holidays Lounge located within each branch. Customers can enjoy the undivided attention of a dedicated consultant who assists in designing a package tailored to their requirements. Services and packages offered include:
• Leisure packages
• Special interest holidays, safaris, trekking, cruises, beach, golfing and honeymoon packages
• Medical tourism packages
• Pilgrimage packages
• Fixed departure packages
• Travel insurance
• Visa assistance services
• Hotel and car rental services
• Exclusive transport options including aircraft charter
Cozmo Mandoob Visa Services:
We take away the hassle of tedious visa application procedures for customers who wish to visit the UAE with Cozmo Mandoob service.
Customers save valuable time when choosing to travel abroad with Cozmo Mandoob as the service extends to visa application for countries outside the UAE as well.
Destination Management Company:
For inbound customers visiting the UAE, Cozmo Travel acts as a full-service provider that provides the following range of services:
• MICE packages
• Individual and group travel arrangements
• Hotel apartments
Experience service like never before
Any successful business is only as good as the people it employs and Cozmo Travel prides itself on each member of its workforce. Currently boasting a strength of more than 200 diverse and talented professionals, this number is only set to grow in the coming years.
With enviable experience in the aviation industry, each of our consultants strives to offer customers an unparalleled travel experience.
We are proud to have a team of driven and ambitious professionals on board with us and are currently looking to increase this number, with people who set the bar high not just for themselves, but also for the company.
If these prerequisites match your job expectations,Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Directly interact with clients and potential clients, to provide superior, and a consistent quality of travel services to sell Airline tickets, travel related products and leisure travel products. Advise clients with efficient travel solutions and up to date information.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching travel options & presenting the best deals in terms of requirements.
- Ensure all bookings & reservations are processed accurately.
- Responding to all phone enquiries promptly, courteously and in a friendly manner.
- Filing, photocopying and general administrative duties.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to achieve branch, team sales and profitability objectives.
- Up selling relevant add-ons, like, insurance, excursions, currency etc.
- Monitoring bookings throughout the working day.
- Advising on and organizing visas & passports.
- Booking rail, hotel, and domestic and international air travel.
- Monitoring competitor activity in order to maintain the most competitive rates.
- Ensuring travel brochures & promotional literature are displayed prominently.
- Complying with all relevant laws and travel business legislation.
- Handling high numbers of incoming calls from direct customers and travel trade.
- Ensure compliance with company's procedures for documentation, ticketing, voids, refunds.
Location: Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Madinah, Yanbu, Gassim, Hail, Taif, Hofuf and Abha)
Experience: Entry Level
Education: Minimum High school certificate
Nationality: Saudi Nationals
|Builds Trust:||Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.|
|Accountability:||Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.|
|Customer Focus:||Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and ensures expected deliverables are met, enriching customer experience.|
|Executes for Results:||Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change and challenges, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints to attain the desired result.|
- Travel Consultant ( Ticketing agent)
- Airport Customer Service staff
Criteria & Qualifications:
- Should be a Saudi national below 25 years
- Minimum qualification is high school certificate.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic
Interested candidates should mention KSACZ01 in the subject of the email and send it to email@example.com
Location: Dubai, UAE
Experience: Min 3 years
Education: B Com or similar
We are looking to recruit a Cashier/Accountant to join our team based in our Dubai office. The individual will be responsible for supporting the finance team on accomplishing the responsibilities of the accounts department including various general accounting tasks and financial reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience
-Young candidate with good communication skills.
-Minimum 3 years of experience preferably in travel industry.
-Basic Accounting Degree – B Com or similar
Desired start date: Immediate
This position is urgently required and we prefer applications from candidates who can join us immediately.
Interested candidates should mention UAECZ02 in the subject of the email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 2-3 Years UAE Market
The purpose of the role is to contribute to the delivery of online revenue targets, in line with the annual business plan , by maximizing the conversion of online visits into profitable sales and by optimizing cross sell. Managing a team, the role will focus mainly 4 areas:
1. Content : Ensure all content supports business objectives and enhances the customers online experience. Driving sales through providing relevant content, accurate and rich SEO , engaging and informative content across our portfolio of travel destinations, products and brands.
2. Promotions: Liaising with product managers and the commercial team to ensure that the optimal promotional inventory is displayed , ensuring the right offers are displayed at the right time in the right place.
3. Campaign/Project Management: Ensure that all activity is delivered on time and to a very high quality and in line with the online / offline creative.
4. Site Optimization: Identify, produce business cases and work with relevant Cozmo business teams to improve the online customer journey in order to maximize sales.
Essential in the role is ability to build strong working relationships with the e-commerce team, offline marketing, product managers , commercial and IT.
Responsibilities include Commercial Performance , online strategy , website Optimization and Team Management.
Desired Skills & Experience: .
- Previous experience ( 2years +) in an Online Travel Agency e-commerce environment
- Sound knowledge of travel industry business.
- An understanding of SEO, technical web designing and build and usability,
- Good experience of using content management systems
- Ability to pick-up new technologies and concepts.
- Understanding implementation of XML / API
- Knowledge of any GDS
- Excellent in project management
- Commercially focused and result driven and strong analytical capability.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
- Customer focused
- Ability to work collaboratively across departments.
- Degree in E-commerce / Digital/ Marketing/ Business / Project Management.
Experience: 2-3 Years UAE Market
Purpose of the job: Implement the sales plan with a focus on revenue growth, business development and profitability growth. Identify potential clients and manage existing accounts and customer relationship with the BDM.
Key Accountabilities: Identify potential clients, manage existing account/customer relationships. Analyze customers' preferences and determine sales potential to increase profits. Manage and provide assistance in managing or maintaining accounts of strategic clients. Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers within the organization; ask for their feedbacks and provide feedbacks to the marketing units & BDM for purpose of enhancing the quality of service. Ensure clients’ demands to be satisfied. Provide assistance on queries and problems, and conduct follow-up tasks. Conduct reviews on accounts on regular basis to evaluate clients’ demands and usage of account; determine types of services/products and prices/fees satisfying the clients’ needs as well as the organization’s objectives; Handles corporate presentations, documents, proposals, and manages the expectations of the corporate customers. Do market intelligence activities to potential identified clients and conduct assessments of clients’ credibility. Delivers the agreed annual/monthly target through strategic inputs and proposals, while monitoring budget and costs. Contribute to the development and implementation of the Sales Plan and support the Business Development Manager and Marketing team.
Skills- Able to communicate both in Arabic & English. Knowledge of GDS Galileo/Amadeus/Saber
Basic Job Description: Plan and sell transportation and accommodations to customers. Determine destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations required. Converse with customer both in Arabic & English to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required. Book transportation and hotel reservations, using Galileo / Amadeus / Saber computer terminal or telephone. Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers. Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations. Print or request transportation carrier tickets, using computer printer system or system link to travel carrier.